Ohio Department of Health is seeking minority owned businesses to provide Retail Marketing Services.
The Department of Administrative Services Office of Procurement Services on behalf of the Ohio Department of Health is seeking minority owned businesses to provide Retail Marketing Services.
This email is serving as an inquiry of capabilities to identify certified MBEs and is not a solicitation for bids. Should the opportunity become an MBE set aside vendors will receive a notice from State Purchasing when the bid has been posted.
Scope of Work
Perform professional services to develop and implement a comprehensive Ohio healthy retail brand along with reproducible marketing materials to be used throughout the sixteen (16) CHC counties.
- Have at least three (3) years of demonstrated experience and expertise in the development and implementation of public health interventions and programs.
- Show evidence of past effective campaigns which have promoted the purchases of healthy products (or other behavior change). Preferable to have demonstrated experience working with small retailers.
Refer to UNSPS Codes:
- 80140000: Marketing and distribution
To view the current contract use the link below:
If your company is capable of fulfilling the requirements please forward
- Business Name
- Phone Number
- Business Type (ex: Janitorial Services, Consulting Services, Information Technology Services, etc.)
- State of Ohio MBE Certification Status (MBE Certified; Not MBE Certified)
to Patrice Davis at Patrice.Davis@das.state.oh.us by Thursday, August 4, 2016. If you have additional questions do not hesitate to contact me.
MBE Program Administrator
General Services Division
Office of Procurement Services