Disaster Assistance for Businesses
A message from the MBAC:
All federal agencies are working together to protect public health, including the U.S. Small Business Administration. The agency’s top priority is to ensure Ohio small businesses – which total nearly 950,000 – can continue their contributions to the state’s economy, and our nation.
We are working directly with Governor DeWine’s office to facilitate a disaster declaration from the SBA for businesses to be eligible for Economic Injury Disaster Loans. The link to apply for emergency loan opportunities is https://disasterloan.sba.gov/ela and applications can be emailed directly to email@example.com
If approved, the agency will be able to provide Economic Injury Disaster Loans of up to $2 million per small business to assist with economic recovery.
Please review the attachments and links below:
- Disaster Preparedness: Factsheet (English | Spanish)
- Disaster Mitigation: Factsheet (English | Spanish)
- Disaster Assistance Loans: Businesses & Nonprofits (English | Spanish)
- Disaster Assistance Loans: Homeowners & Renters (English | Spanish)
- Disaster Assistance Loans: Community Impact (English | Spanish)
The SBA will continue to support small businesses through this difficult time, and we urge them to visit www.sba.gov/coronavirus and follow @SBA_Columbus on Twitter or sign up for our newsletter for more updates.