Ohio Department of Education is seeking minority owned businesses to provide Financial Audits and Evaluation Services
The Department of Administrative Services Office of Procurement Services on behalf of the Ohio Department of Education is seeking minority owned businesses to provide Financial Audits and Evaluation Services.
This email is serving as an inquiry of capabilities to identify certified MBEs and is not a solicitation for bids. Should the opportunity become an MBE set aside vendors will receive a notice from State Purchasing when the bid has been posted.
Scope of Work
The Ohio Department of Education Office of Child Nutrition (OCN) desires to enter into a contract with a responsible entity who shall complete various financial audits and evaluations on behalf of OCN to ensure compliance with USDA regulations governing the administration of the NSLP, CACFP, and SFSP.
In summary, the Contractor shall:
- Complete approximately 25 Resource Management Comprehensive Reviews annually
- Complete approximately 390 Financial Viability reviews annually
- Complete approximately 5 financial desk reviews annually
- Complete approximately 10 budget reviews annually
- Complete additional budget revision reviews as needed
- Complete additional special reviews as needed
- Participate in administrative hearings as needed
Refer to UNSPS Codes:
- 84111600: Audit Services
- 84111502: Financial Accounting Service
If your company is capable of fulfilling the requirements please forward
- Business Name
- Phone Number
- Fax Number
- Business Type (ex: Janitorial Services, Consulting Services, Information Technology Services, etc.)
to Patrice Davis at Patrice.Davis@das.state.oh.us by Thursday, July 28, 2016.