Governor Mike DeWine Issued an Ohio Statewide Mask Order
On Wednesday, Ohio Governor Mike DeWine issued a statewide mask order. A mask must be worn in all public places beginning Thursday, July 23 at 6:00 p.m.
The mandate specifies that all in Ohio are to wear a mask when:
- At an indoor location that is not a residence
- Outdoors, but unable to maintain six-foot social distance from people who are not household members
- Waiting for, riding, driving, or operating public transportation, such as a taxi, a car service, or a private car used for ride-sharing.
- Those younger than 10 years old
- Those with a medical condition or a disability or those communicating with someone with a disability;
- Those who are actively exercising or playing sports;
- Those who are officiants at religious services;
- Those who are actively involved in public safety; or
- Those who are actively eating or drinking
For more information go to: https://governor.ohio.gov/wps/portal/gov/governor/media/news-and-media/covid19-update-07222020